Thursday, May 14, 2009

REC SHOP . FREE BBQ . SUNDAY . DAYTIME .












































So I've been sporadic with the posts lately because I was wrapping up my final exams and my first year of grad school. Survey says, I was successful. It was mad stressful but I made it. Now I'm back on my grind with CE.

This is a flier a free event being put on by Rec Shop and Big J of the Clever Monkey's. It's going down Sunday at 3 pm. If you have had the opportunity to catch Big J at Cool Out Mondays at The Cavern or his Thursday night gig at Blue Fish, then you know he holds it down on the 1's and 2's.

Our first mixtape is dropping next Thursday, May 21, 2009. It's gonna be HOT! Bump it in route to your Memorial Day Weekend parties, at the pool, lake, your car, or the shower.

Finally, one of readers, James Tolbert has suggested that we add more commentary to our posts. James, thank you for the suggestion and we will begin to put more substance into our posts.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment